Black & Blue

by Caitlin on November 28, 2011

Sunnies: Downtown Threads, Faux Fur Circle Scarf: Gifted, Ring: Gilt, Bracelet: Gifted, Peacoat & Sweater: H&M, Skirt: Charity Shop in Maine, Belt: TJ Maxx, Tights: Target, Booties: Bamboo

The warmer weather feels wonderful after last week’s quick cold snap. I’ve been seeing navy blue and black color palettes every where lately. I love how the two dark colors play off each other. I added warm touches with the gold belt (one of my favorite TJ Maxx finds to date) and my favorite leopard print booties.

The week after Thanksgiving is the first major hurtle in the holiday season. With less than a month till Christmas feeling more than a little anxious (as usual I’m totally unprepared. The good news is that D and I figured what we were going to put on top of our first Christmas tree and we compromised and agreed to no holiday music until we put the tree up next weekend.

How prepared are you for the holidays? When do you start getting into the holiday spirit?

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

chill air & perfume (@chill_air) November 28, 2011 at 8:20 am

That faux fur scarf is simply amazing!

smalltwnfashion November 28, 2011 at 10:30 am

I’m wearing black and blue today too!! Great minds think alike. :) Though you majorly rocked the accessories – those booties and the scarf are totally amazing!

Frannie Pantz November 28, 2011 at 11:16 am

I always feel unprepared for Christmas, but really excited nonetheless! I love this look on you Cait! Especially that fur cowl! Lovely pairing of navy and black!

steffy November 28, 2011 at 11:38 am

You look incredibly glamorous in this outfit. I love it.

I am super prepared for the holidays this year… more than usual, actually. I am done with shopping except for a small handful of stocking stuffers, we are almost done decorating… I feel at ease. It’s crazy. I’ve never been this prepared! Something will go wrong, I’m sure!

Fashion Dynamite November 28, 2011 at 11:57 am

I love that faux fur scarf on you. Snoods can be hard to wear, but you look amazing! And the boots really make your outfit pop. Love!

Tracy November 28, 2011 at 8:32 pm

I have a faux fur scarf but it’s a bit too big and covers my whole face. haha. I think I should return it.

You look great. Navy is a great color for you.

Claire November 29, 2011 at 2:30 am

loving the furry scarf! it’s so adorable with that jacket. and the leopard booties are fantastic!

Laurel November 29, 2011 at 10:16 am

Eeeek! Those booties! I bet you’re the most stylish person in Vermont. Maybe even New England. When I lived there I wore grandpa sweaters and baggy jeans….wait…I might still do that. See? You’re so stylish!

Rlutz November 30, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Those booties are fabulous!!! Love the blue and black combo with that great belt!!!